If you are preparing to relocate, applying for a new job or a study program, or researching your family tree, you are drowning in paperwork, some of which needs to be translated. Worrying whether the translation is accurate or if your personal information is safe shouldn’t even be a part of that equation.

If you need certified translations of official and personal documents, I can help! As a member of the American Translators Association, I abide by the highest quality and confidentiality standards. I will provide a certificate of accuracy as required by USCIS and send you either electronic or hard copies of your translations.

Here are some of the documents I can help with:

  • Birth, marriage, and death certificates

  • Divorce records

  • Driver’s licenses

  • Medical records

  • Bank statements

  • Educational records

  • Genealogical documents and family records

  • Other personal and official documents

Get in touch with me to discuss your translation needs!